Logan Centres & Projects Logan City Council
Brisbane City Council is growing our city while maintaining the character of our suburbs, planning carefully for growth and focusing development around transport options. Find information on planning, building , construction, development and buying and selling property in Brisbane.... Orbost Community Plan. Orbost Community Plan 2010 - 2020 (PDF 569KB) Advancing Orbost 2020 Plan . Advancing Orbost 2020 is an economic plan for Orbost and the surrounding region jointly funded by the East Gippsland Shire Council and Regional Development Victoria.
Draft City Plan 2015 (Planning Scheme) GC have your say
Gold Coast City Council SPA Complete 25 November 2013 17 June 2014 - 29 July 2014 Late 2015 TLPI No. 1 (Party Houses) 2015 - Expires 17 May 2016 Goondiwindi Regional Council SPA Complete 22 April 2015 Gympie Regional Council SPA Complete 5 April 2012 16 October 2012 - 28 November 2012 Gazetted: Commenced 1 July 2013 Ipswich City Council SPA In progress Lockyer Valley Regional Council …... Cassowary Coast Regional Council respects your privacy and is collecting your personal information and your comments for the purpose of improving Council operations and service to the general public.
Logan Centres & Projects Logan City Council
This instrument is the Public Place Names (Taylor) Determination 2016. 2 Commencement This instrument commences on the day after its notification day. 3 Determination of Place Names I determine the place names as indicated in the schedule. Dorte Ekelund Delegate of the Minister 16 December 2016 . Page 1 of 12 Authorised by the ACT Parliamentary Counsel—also accessible at www.legislation.act æœ€ å¥½ çš„ pdf åŽ‹ç¼© è½¯ä»¶ Independence, influence and integrity in local government: a CMC inquiry into the 2004 Gold Coast City Council election (PDF, 8.7 MB) This report presents the findings of the Commission's public inquiry into allegations of official misconduct of some candidates and others during the Gold Coast City Council election in March 2004.
 QCA 116 Intrafield Pty Ltd v Redland Shire Council
Council's latest digital aerial photography and contour information is available through our TownsvilleMAPS Premium Service. This is a subscription based service where access to planning scheme and geotechnical information is also granted. sword coast adventureres guide pdf This is a current copy of the planning scheme. If you are unfamiliar with using planning schemes, we suggest you visit Using Victoria's planning system . You should obtain advice from either a council planner or a planning professional before taking any action which may be affected by a planning scheme requirement.
How long can it take?
Welcome to King Island Council
- Contact Council Cassowary Coast Regional Council
- Public Place Names (Taylor) Determination 2016
- Planning Gympie Regional Council - Gympie Regional Council
- City Plan consultation Your Say Redlands Coast
Gold Coast City Council Town Planning Scheme 2016 Pdf
Gold Coast City Council City Plan 2015 SPA-- Commenced 2 February 2016 TLPI No. 3 (Party Houses) Tambo Town Planning Scheme 2006 IPA Blackall Town Planning Scheme 2006 IPA Boulia Shire Council Boulia Shire Planning Scheme 2006 IPA TBA TBA Boulia Shire Council is included as part of the template planning scheme program Existing Scheme commenced 3 November 2006 Nil Burdekin …
- infrastructure agreements (with another agency, e.g. QUU) applying to the premises - where Council received a copy under section 153 of the Planning Act 2016 description of each proposed amendment of a planning scheme Council had proposed to the planning scheme, but not adopted yet.
- View a list of Queensland local government planning schemes or contact your local council for information relevant to your area. Development applications If a development is considered an assessable development (as defined by the Planning Act 2016 and your local government’s planning scheme) you may need to lodge a development application.
- The NDIS is now available in the Robina, Gold Coast and Hinterland areas. This covers the local government area of Gold Coast City. Our LAC partner, Carers Queensland Limited will support the rollout of the NDIS in this region.
- Gold Coast City Council SPA Complete 25 November 2013 17 June 2014 - 29 July 2014 Late 2015 TLPI No. 1 (Party Houses) 2015 - Expires 17 May 2016 Goondiwindi Regional Council SPA Complete 22 April 2015 Gympie Regional Council SPA Complete 5 April 2012 16 October 2012 - 28 November 2012 Gazetted: Commenced 1 July 2013 Ipswich City Council SPA In progress Lockyer Valley Regional Council …